We built the most
advanced skincare lab
To reimagine the
Our patented Precision AI engine combines skin biology, ingredient chemistry, and machine learning to determine the optimal ingredient combinations and levels for your unique skin and skin biology.
After 3 years of R&D and analyzing over 1B skin data points our team of scientists has connected clinical diagnostic imaging data to smartphone cameras, so you can experience our San Francisco Lab anytime and anywhere.
WE’VE GOT SKINCARE DOWN TO A SCIENCE.
- Dr. Troels MarstrandPhD Bioinformatics
- Dr. Lieve DeclercqPhD Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Dr. Yun ChenPhD Bioinformatics
- Liyuan JiMasters Pharmaceutical Science
- Dr. Martin Holm JensenPhD Artificial Intelligence
scientific advisory board
- Dr. Roxana DaneshjouStanford Clinical Scholar, Dermatology (focus on AI and Biomedical Data Science)
- Dr. Sandip BiswalStanford Associate Professor of Radiology (Musculoskeletal Imaging)
- Dr. Joel DudleyChief Scientific Officer, Tempus, ex EVP of Precision Health at Mount Sinai Health System