San Francisco, CA / Los Angeles, CA Preferred. Open to Remote (USA)
We believe the future of skincare should be driven by data, powered science, and made precisely for you. Revea is reinventing skincare to work for the diversity of our world. Using cutting edge diagnostics, biology, and machine learning, Revea empowers each user with deep skin health analytics and custom treatment formulations made precisely for their individual biology.
Based in San Francisco and Copenhagen, we are a world class team of repeat entrepreneurs, scientists, and skincare experts with over 50 years of skincare experience at companies like The Estee Lauder Co. and LEO Pharmaceuticals. We are well funded by investors who have backed some of the most iconic technology, consumer, and luxury brands.
About the Role
This is a foundational role for the company and will help shape the future of the brand, company, and industry. We are looking for a world class Marketing Leader, who will lead our go-to-market strategy, build a high performing marketing team, and drive profitable, repeatable consumer and revenue growth. This is a hands-on role that will balance individual contribution and leading others in an early stage, fast paced environment. As a leader in the Company, you will work closely with the Founding Team in development of growth plans, shaping the product roadmap, and operational execution.
- Play a critical role in the leadership, strategy, and execution of the company
- Refine and drive GTM strategy from high level strategies to the execution of detailed in market programs and tactics that deliver company growth targets
- Build and scale a world-class marketing, customer acquisition, and growth capability of the company
- Build highly efficient customer acquisition funnels across channels, continually testing and optimizing each funnel from the first consumer touchpoint through product conversion
- Collaborate with the product team on opportunities for product improvements and technology / product led funnel acquisition
- Create integrated marketing campaigns across channel to deliver company KPIs
- Partner with VP of Product & Design to ensure consistent brand communication across channels
- Drive Performance across paid and organic customer acquisition from strategy to execution across all channels including digital, social, email, lead generation.
You are highly curious, fiercely competitive, unafraid to forge new trails, but allergic to losing. You are an impact player who expects to work with the best. Ambiguity and imperfect information never stop you from thriving. While confident, you continuously seek to listen and learn. You are equally comfortable (and effective) coaching as picking up a shovel and digging.
PROFESSIONAL & PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS
- 10+ years of experience in high-growth consumer companies
- Experience building high performance, identity, and/or luxury brands
- Skincare and consumer wellness enthusiast, excited to work with Data scientists, biologist, & chemists to shape consumer communication
- Experience building subscription based GTM playbooks and scaling to $20M+ in revenues
- Strong record of building, growing, and leading a high-performance marketing organization
- Expertise across core marketing functions with a deep understanding of Content to Lead Generation, Social & Influencer marketing, SEM/SEO
- Data-driven: Able to identify insights, test and validate hypothesis, and translate learning into growth driving actions and campaigns
- Creative: Able to expand the current toolbox identifying new, more efficient / effective growth strategies and tactics
- Consumer led: Deeply understands the consumer, pain points, and needs and can translate that into effective communication, copy, and campaigns
- Highly effective in distributed teams
Future Career Development Opportunities
We are transforming an $1.5T consumer wellness industry. The opportunity for growth is nearly limitless. As a small, high-powered team you will continually have opportunities to take on new challenges and expanded your skill set and experiences. We expect a successful candidate to grow and scale with the company.